Monday, July 11, 2011

Remote Pt.1

Her: Sweetie, come quick!

You: What is it Hun?

Her: I did it, I finally did it.

You: No way, you got your project working, that’s wonderful. Umm what does it do? It just looks like a TV remote to me.

Her: It might look like just a regular remote but its soo much more. This remote will combine living things.

You: Combine living things? Like what? And why would you want to be able to do that.

Her: Hehe, remember that office trip to Hawaii I was telling you about?

You: Ya, the one we decided you weren’t going on without me.

Her: Yep, That’s the one, now we’ll both be able to go.

You: Wow that’s great, I didn’t know you’d be able to sell that thing and get enough cash for me to go.

Her: Sell? Hehe no way, with this we can go together using the same ticket.

You: You don’t mean, No! You’re not using that thing on me.

Her: Oh come on, it’ll be lots of fun, I promise.

You: Will it hurt?

Her: Nope, not at all, actually it should feel really good. Wana try?

You: Whoa now, the trip isn’t even for another couple of weeks, what’s the hurry?

Her: Oh, this is just to show you how it works, come on sweetie, I’ll change you right back.

You: Ok, but remember, you promised to change me right back.

Her: Hehe, I promise, now what to combine you with, (Giggling), I’ve got it; I hope you’re ready, this should be interesting.

You: Wait just a second what are you going to DOOOoooo….

ZAPPP……




Her: Oh my, I can feel you in there, it feels soooo good. How is it for you?

You: Holy Sh**, It really worked, I’m your bumm; wait a second, how is it I can still talk to you?

Her: You can’t really, the remote is fitted with a special speaker, as long as I have it on and synced to you I can hear what you’re thinking to me.

You: Wow this feels really good; I can feel that I’m a part of you. I can feel the warmth of your…erm our body. Hey wait, what are you doing?

Her: Unhh…Unhhh, I’m tiring to see if my pants still fit, but just as I thought, nope. I guess I’ll have to go shopping and get some that fit my, or rather, our new curves.

You: Alright, turn me back and we’ll go shopping.

Her: I’m sorry sweetie, I can’t right now, the only way to get clothes that fit are to try them on in my new size, I can’t really do that if I change you back right now, now can I?

You: But Hun, you promised, now turn me back, I SAID TURN ME BACK RIGHT NOW!!

Her: If you’re going to be that way about it, (Click) There, I just turned the speaker off, now I can go shopping in peace and quiet. I hope when I turn you back on your attitude changes or I might just forget about you and leave you off, I’m sure that with my new bottom, I won’t have a hard time finding a new lover.

1 comment: